- $200 needed to open the account
- Interest will be compounded every day using the daily balance method. Interest will be credited to your account every quarter.
- No monthly maintenance fee with average daily balance of $200 or more
- $7.50 quarterly maintenance fee if balance falls below $200
- Up to six withdrawals per quarter at no charge; $1 per withdrawal thereafter.
- Transfers from a Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone or computer transfer are limited to six per monthly statement cycle.
- 24-hour online banking and telephone banking with no monthly fee
Certificate of Deposit
- $1,000 needed to open any CD
- Current market interest rate earned
- Maturities available from 3 to 60 months
Individual Retirement Accounts
- $1,000 needed to open any IRA
- Roth, Traditional and Education IRA's are available
- Roth IRA is funded with after-tax dollars and may grow and be distributed tax-free
- Traditional IRA is funded with pre-tax dollars and may provide tax benefits throughout your income-producing years
- Different eligibility requirements for each type of IRA
- Different tax benefits and tax treatments for each type of IRA